Make your website easy to maintain
A CMS (Content Management System) allows you to manage your website by yourself through a Web browser. With CMS, you can have a full-featured website without knowing any website building knowledge. Unlike traditional websites, CMS lets you easily create, edit, manage, and publish web page content such as text, photos, documents and videos without having to hire a website programmer or buy expensive software to build and maintain it. Since CMS is modular, you can have the features and functions when you need them.
Our CMS platform is robust and gives you the ability to easily edit navigation menu, blocks and any page right from the live view. You no longer have to waste time looking for the pages to edit in the admin side.
CMS website key benefits:
- Ease of use: Requires no technical knowledge. Virtually anyone can maintain a site.
- Effortless website update
- Modular: Start small and add features and functions when you need it.
- Secure: More secure than a traditional website.
- Management: Manage content and structure with an easy-to-use web interface.
- Create unlimited Web pages
- On-page content editing: Edit content right from the live view painlessly.
- Page revision: When you edit a page, you have the option of creating a new revision, which allows you to track how that particular page has changed over time on your website.
- Customized theme: We'll integrate any layout with our CMS..
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Built-in SEO, makes your website search engine friendly instantly.
CMS is ideal for creating a Blog Website, Directory Website, E-commerce Website, Corporate Website, Small Business Website, Professional Website, Personal Website, Newspaper Website, Real Estate Website, HOA website, Community Website etc.
Converting regular websites to CMS website:
Whether you want to convert your existing website to a CMS website or need a brand new content management website, we can build a cost effective content management system for your business. Here's what we'll do:
- Keep your existing theme, or design a custom theme and integrate it with our CMS
- Tableless Layout
- On-page editing
- Install and configure CMS Website on Web Hosting Server
- Optimize website for search engines (SEO)
- Built-in WYSIWYG editor
- Contact form with spam protection
- Provide training