Drive traffic to your online store & increase sales and profit!
Google Product Search helps shoppers find and buy products across the web. As a seller, your products will appear on Google Product Search and may be displayed on Google.com. Your online store and products will be shown to shoppers when they type in search terms relevant to your product offerings. Shoppers simply click on your listing to be brought to your site. Inclusion of your products is completely free on Google Product Search and there are no charges for uploading your items or the additional traffic you receive.
If you are not taking advantage of this free service provided by Google, you should and stay ahead of your competitors! Whether you have 10 or 10,000 products, whether you sell books or furniture, Florida Web Media can help you create, manage and submit your product data feed accurately to Google Product Search. After submission and accepted by Google, your product links, title, image, price, and short description will appear on Google Shopping (Google Product Search) shortly and shown to shoppers when they type in search terms relevant to your product offerings. Shoppers simply click on your listing to be brought to your site.
Why Google Product Search matters to your e-commerce business
- Unlike Google AdWords and other PPC programs, Google Product Search is FREE to participate
- Increase traffic and sales
- Helps you find potential customers locally, nationally and globally
- Drive qualified shoppers to your online store
- Monitor product activity
- Find out which items of your listing are being searched more so that you can focus and promote those items.
Google Product Search Requirements
- Products must be listed in English.
- Product prices must be listed in US dollars.
- Only fixed prices are allowed.
- Products must be shippable.
- Your listings must provide a way for buyers to purchase the product online through either a payment service or directly from your website.
- The payment and transaction processing must be secure (SSL-protected).
- If your site doesn't allow users to purchase online, consider using a service such as Google Checkout or PayPal to process your orders.
- Product variables – product id, universal product code (if available), quantity, price (fixed), product title, product category, product description, product link (url), product image link (url), product brand (if available)
We are confident that you will be satisfied with our service. So what are you waiting for? Reach more customers, sell more products and drive more profits with Google Product Search! Contact Florida Web Media today at (561) 291-9932 to get started.