Is your business website mobile-friendly?
You're probably turning customers away if your business doesn't have a mobile optimized website. Why? Your customers are moving mobile, and so are websites. However, you've come to the right place to get started!
Why does a mobile website matter to your business?
Smartphone usage is on the rise; mobile devices have become one of the main ways people are browsing the Internet. But many mobile users are frustrated due to the fact that most websites designed for desktop computer screens simply don't work correctly on mobile phones. Why? Traditional desktop websites are very slow to load, pages are too big to view, and text is too small to read.
If you want to reach the maximum number of potential customers, a mobile website is the answer. The opportunity for mobile web is huge! * 67% of the 1,088 smartphone users surveyed by Google in July of 2012 said they were more likely to make a purchase when visiting a business' mobile-friendly site, versus 61% who said they'd most likely leave a site that wasn't optimized for mobile. Mobile web usage will exceed desktop web usage. Soon the number of people accessing the Web via smartphones will surpass those who use a computer.
Benefits of mobile-friendly website (mobile optimized website)
- More people have access to Internet from their smartphones
- Users can access your website and business information easily while on the go
- More leads - customers can call your business from your mobile website with click-to-call feature
- Customers can find your business location and direction quickly
- A mobile website gives your business the advantage over your competitors who only have traditional desktop websites
- More people are searching for local products and services from smartphones
- Mobile users want to connect with the businesses in their local area
- More traffic - 20% of online traffic comes from mobile devices
- Businesses can drive more customers with mobile friendly websites
- Mobile optimized websites receive better mobile search engine rankings
- Website can be viewed anytime and anywhere where cell phone coverage is available
- Better and pleasant user experience
- Compatible with most mobile devices
- Fits on any mobile devices
- Adapts both vertical and horizontal orientations
- Eliminates unnecessary zooming and panning of content
- Loads faster than traditional websites
- Consumes less bandwidth
- Receives more Internet traffic
- Social sharing integration - leads to more user interaction
Mobile website features
- Auto redirect (automatically redirects customers on a mobile device to your mobile site)
- Faster load times
- Easy to navigate
- Easy to read text
- Google Map
- Social sharing
- Contact form
- HTML5 Video (no Flash player is required)
- Analytics - track your mobile traffic
And much more...
Have us convert desktop sites to mobile website
If you do not already have a mobile website for your business, let Florida Web Media design, develop, configure and host your mobile website. Contact us today at (561) 291-9932 to learn more about mobile website design and discuss your options.